Through Success Schools—our subsidiary dedicated to alternative education—we provide targeted and truly effective student programs for “at-risk” youth, including but not limited to the following populations:
- Students with Disruptive/Disciplinary Issues
- Underachieving & Undercredited Students
- Overage Students
- Students Who Dropped Out / At Risk of Dropping Out
- Students Returning from Outside Placement
- Students with Special Needs (e.g., LD, ED & MD)
Our unique alternative education model combats the factors hindering the progress of these school-aged (K–12+) at-risk populations, gets them back on track toward high school graduation, and creates a positive school culture proven to transform students and schools.
Employment Opportunities: To learn more, email us at email@example.com.