The Materials and Services on this Site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of the Materials or Services on this Site may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, SESI and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the Materials and Services.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on this Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of SESI
Use of Site Information:
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The documents and information on the Site may not be distributed.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- SESI reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from Kids1, Inc.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.